What documentation do I need to produce to get married in Australia

  • Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM, also known as Form 13)
  • Original Birth Certificates¬†or Passport (if born in Australia)
  • Original Birth Certificate or International Passport (if you were born outside of Australia, must be translated into English)
  • Original Decree Absolute, also known as Divorce Certificate (if you have been married before and divorced)
  • Original Death Certificate of previous spouse (if you have been widowed)
  • Proof of Name Change (if you have legally changed your name)